2022 Stewardship Week: April 24, 2022 – May 1, 2022
Soil and Water Conservation Districts sponsors an annual public speaking contest, which is designed to develop leadership and stimulate interest in conserving natural resources. The 2022 Speech Contest Topic is: “Healthy Soil Healthy Life”
Many districts will be holding these contests. Please check with your District Office for their details.
NOTICE: All poster and speech have to be turned into the local SWCD TWO WEEKS prior to the Area meeting.
- Area 1 Meeting: June 3, 2022
- Area 2 Meeting: June 10, 2022
- Area 3 Meeting: June 30,2022
- Area 4 Meeting: June 18, 2022
- Area 5 Meeting: June 22, 2022
- Area 6 Meeting: June 17, 2022
Speech Contest awards at the State Level:
- 1st Place- $500 Dollar Gift Card
- 2nd Place- $250 Dollar Gift Card
- 3rd Place- $150 Dollar Gift Card
- 4th Place- $100 Dollar Gift Card
View Printable Information Below:
2022 State Speech Contest Winners
1st– Molly Riordan, Gilchrist
2nd– Payton Davis, Marion
3rd– Dustina Garcia, Polk
For questions regarding the Speech Contest please contact AFCD at 352-507-7065.