Skip to main content
- June 18-June 22 – Candidate qualifying with Supervisor of Elections
- June 30 – Annual Financial Report and Audit Report, if required, for the prior fiscal year (fiscal year ends for local government)
- July 1 – Supervisor of Elections Supervisor financial disclosure due
- November 30- Public Depository due each year for prior fiscal year ending September 30; this is the bank statement balance issued by SWCD’s Financial Institution on September 30.
- December 1 – Special District Fee Invoice and Update Form due, unless exempted through proper filing procedures, for the prior two fiscal years.
- December 30 – AFCD Membership Dues Due